mercredi 6 avril 2011

Only you in my heart

 Again after my uprootment here, again arrive problems around my life, so difficult situation, my heart in blood, still under choc, just little money to survive far to my Beauties, my love city,
    so i create a Blog " love, light, liberty " to write poetries, descriptions about what happens, sometime as a Journalist, i describe things, day after day, talking about negociations for
  my works, risks, suffering when you feel so lonely, far to shining civilisations... then i come back to Paris with my new writings to negociate a contract, i didn't recognise the city, too
   much things have changed on bad ways, good feeling at first, then impossible to have peace,
  survey all the time, attempts to my wants, so i come back here, you can't imagine my sadness,
  how my heart was broken, just have in my mind the hopes from my Beauties i saw during this
     days...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire