samedi 26 février 2011

Around my life

             The problem is not me

             It's around my life, since...

  I am so shining Artiste happy on succesful
  love light ways with shining Beauties, problem
  is around, problem is they uproot me in a city
            I didn't choose, I don't like

Problem is I am under risk, menaces, chantage,
I don't have my freedom, problem is they put
poison in my blood, attempt to my life,
my future Babies...

  Ils m'empêchent d'être heureux, de vivre, me
  marier, d'avoir des enfants, réussir, faire fortune

           This is the real problem

      I am in a so injuste situation waiting for too the
        payment from my millions Royalties from our so
                   shining loves Master Peaces

         Time is changing all the Times
                 so for " la suite "...
            Yes
    je n'ai plus rien à faire ici, rien d'autre
            que " fight for freedom "

                   As you love

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire